The Link is a company that provides pathways to identify and use one’s inherent talents, opening doors to help business and individuals clarify their VISION. It is a safe place to cultivate an influential VOICE. And it provides access to a COMMUNITY of renowned experts, peers and mentors.


Friday, September 25, 2009

Some comments from our last event Flourish. Thrive. Connect. Leveraging The Link: Part II

Thank you so much for introducing me to the concept of My Why. I could not have attended at a better time. It actually helped me immediately----a consulting opportunity came to me the following day and by having attended your workshop, I was better prepared to make a proposal.

My guest enjoyed the evening so much I think she will become a member.

It was great to be reminded to think about what is important in one's life. It was a very "centering" experience.

No comments: